Members of the Exton Region Chamber of Commerce can tailor their Chamber experience by joining one of our many Councils or Committees.
Involvement in these groups is a great way to stay involved and informed in areas of interest to their business. Councils and Committees offer focused networking as you work alongside professionals with common interests and are a great way to grow professionally, and learn or brush up on leadership skills. Contact the chamber to be connected with the Council or Committee chair.
- Non-Profit Council: Meets the third Tuesday of every month from 3:00 to 4:00 PM
- Ambassadors Council: Meets the first Friday of every month from 12:00 to 1:00 PM
- Marketing & Communications Council: Meets the fourth Tuesday of every month from 12:00 to 1:30 PM
- Government Affairs Council: Meets the first Thursday of every month from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- Young Professionals Network Council: Meets the third Thursday of every month. Contact Chamber for time.
- Annual Dinner Committee: Meets on an as-needed basis
- Golf Outing Committee: Meets on an as-needed basis
- Casino Night Committee: Meets on an as-needed basis
- Women's Leadercast Committee: Meets on an as-needed basis