The Exton Region Chamber of Commerce Nonprofit Council works to enhance and contribute to the quality of life in Exton community by assisting in the growth and development of its Non-Profit Organizations. The council meets the third Tuesday of every month at the Exton Chamber office at 3:00 pm or via zoom. For more information on how to contribute, please contact the chamber office.
The Goals of the Council
- To provide opportunities for the nonprofits to network with each other,
- To assist in efforts to recruit volunteers and donations,
- To promote fundraising efforts and events,
- To facilitate collaboration between the nonprofits and local businesses,
- To enrich the business community by providing the opportunity to invest in and partner with the non-profit community,
- To enrich the nonprofit community by providing the opportunity to utilize local businesses,
- To become a strong collective voice to the community,
- And, to ensure the economic vitality of the non-profit community.
Benefits of Membership for Non-Profits
- A discounted membership rate
- Free Chamber mailing list once per quarter
- Exclusive networking and educational events
- Free web posting of community events
Non-Profit Council Events
Non-Profit Speaker Series: In the Know for NPO’s
Interactive Educational Series focusing on the most pressing issues that the Non-profits serving the Exton Region face. Non –Profit staff, volunteers, and Board are invited to network with your peers and hear from top leaders in the industry over 4 breakfast events in 2021. This Virtual series is for individuals representing non-profit organizations and is by registration only. Sponsorship opportunities are available for the following programs:
- January 15– Emerging Models of Collaboration
- April 16-Continuity Planning and Emergency Preparedness
- July 16– Succession Planning
- October 15-Organizational Life Cycles
Exton’s Biggest Happy Hour: Pints for Purpose : TBD
A fun night showcasing member non-profits to Chamber members and the community!
Executive Director Roundtable
Executive Directors are invited to a monthly roundtable to discuss issues that matter to their organizations in a safe, judgement free and confidential way.